To keep the Rutgers CS/tech community thriving.
- Technology: inspire and keep alive the spirit of hacking.
- Education: promoting mentorship, research, and learning.
- Community: foster diverse, inclusive, and friendly social spaces.
- Outreach: build relationships with youth, alumni, and tech companies.
- Host quality-assured technical talks on a weekly basis.
- Provide platforms for career development and project sharing.
- Initiate and oversee mentorship program for undergraduates.
- Promote undergraduate research and faculty involvement.
- Grow and maintain social media presence for CS students.
- Stay in tune with CAVE management and hackathon coordination.
- Build framework to connect alumni with community after graduation.
- Coordinate tech company recruitment and outreach efforts.
- Connect students with mentorship opportunities targeting youth.
- Inviting prominent leaders in technology to speak to our community.
- Students feeling comfortable in and growing from our events, spaces, and programs.
- Other communities, departments, and universities knowing how awesome we are.
- Public visibility for our community's projects and endeavors while keeping diverse.